12/14/2008

SOS phone

To tell you the truth, I'm not interested in owing a cellular phone ...except for use in an emergency, for ordinary cellular phone service is very expensive. How would I get help if I were in trouble or in danger? A good friend told about a product she thought would settle my problem. It's the SOS phone-- a cellular phone service designed for emergency use.
with the touch of a button the SOS phone will connect me to roadside emergency service, a 911 service or a trained service SOS operator, 24 hours a day. if I ever nedd help, Iknow it's just a phone call away.
By pressing the "Tow" button, I'll be connected with my emergency roadside service provider, or if I don't have one, the SOS operator can suggest one to me and get in touch with them immediately.
The 911 button will connect me to 911 emergency service in my area--best of all, the call is completely free!
Unlike ordinary cellular phone plans, the SOS phone doesn't have any minimum usage requirements or ther promises that would chage the price I expect to pay each month.

No comments: